WLKATA Accessories - AI Development Kit |AI-HUB|
Unleash Your Robotics Potential with WLKATA AI-HUB
Introducing AI-HUB, the perfect platform for educators looking to inspire their students in robotics and STEM learning. Powered by Arduino Mega 2560, AI-HUB simplifies the programming and control of multi-robot systems, allowing students to focus on creativity and problem-solving. With 11 popular Arduino sensors and modules, AIHUB provides an engaging, hands-on learning experience that fosters a deep understanding of diverse communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and I/O expansion.
A complete textbook is also provided for all AI-HUB users. It completes with detailed experiment guidelines, making it an invaluable resource for educators in robotics and STEM learning. This comprehensive textbook offers step-by-step instructions and practical examples, allowing educators to integrate AI-HUB into their curricula, and fostering hands-on learning experiences for their students.
WLKATA Product Warranty Policy
I. General Principle
Any Wlkata education products that are purchased legally or obtained for free through operational activities, if found defective, have access to the warranty service provided by Wristline Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Wlkata) or Wlkata-authorized agents.
(1) 1-Year Warranty for Wlkata robotic arm,
(2) 3-Month, 6-Month, or 1 Year-Warranty for According Spare Parts
(3) Consumables Not Covered Under Warranty
III. Proof for Warranty
(1) Purchase Invoice: the sales invoice issued by Wlkata or an authorized agent.
(2) Ex-Factory Date: ex-factory date is the date the product leaves the factory, which can be acquired through Wlkata serial number. If a customer fails to provide a valid invoice or related proof, the delivery date from China is the start of warranty date, which means if your goods was delivered on August 1st, 2022, the start of warranty date from August 1st, 2022 to July 31st 2023.
IV. Scope of Free Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under free warranty.
(1) Be able to provide valid proof and confirm that during the warranty period, there are non-human performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(2) Have already paid for warranty extension and confirm that during the warranty extension period, there are non-human-caused performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(3) After customers have paid for the warranty, Wlkata provides a 90-day warranty for the replacement parts.
V. Scope of Paid Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under paid warranty.
(1) The product exceeds the warranty period;
(2) Unable to provide proof for warranty and valid invoice, except those that can be proved within the warranty period;
(3) The content on the warranty proof is altered or does not match the physical identification of the product;
(4) Product failures caused by a lack of proper use and maintenance according to the user manual;
(5) Product failures caused by disassembly, maintenance, modification unauthorized by Wlkata;
(6) Improper use including immersion in liquid, dampness, mold, insect damage or animal chew;
(7) Damage caused by force majeure.
VI. Shipping Costs
(1) Wlkata bears the back-and-forth shipping costs incurred within the scope of free warranty.
(2) Wlkata bears the shipping costs of sending back the repaired products incurred within the scope of paid warranty.
VII. Warranty Extension Policy
Wlkata supports paid warranty extension when a customer wants it. How much the warranty extension costs and how long it lasts shall be subject to the negotiation between Wlkata and the customer.
Tel: +1 201 682 9753
IX. Interpretation of Warranties
Wlkata reserves the final right to interpret and modify this warranty policy. Without informing its customers, Wlkata has the right to make necessary changes to all warranty information, product performance and specifications, all of which shall be subject to the latest notice on Wlkata official website: www.wlkata.com
WLKATA Shipping, Return and Refund Policy
- Complimentary ground shipping within 7-21 business days
- Purchases are delivered in their original packages inside the corrugated cardboard boxes, with the exception of certain items
WLKATA accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, , Apple Pay, Visa Electron. - PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed.
Order return and refund policy:
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment delivery date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns. Shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
About The Product
AI-HUB offers an easy, flexible, and practical learning platform for multi-robotics and STEM education:
Arduino Mega 2560: AI-HUB offers extensive compatibility with numerous modules compatible with Arduino, enhancing its application spectrum.
Multiple Communication Protocols: AI-HUB supports diverse communication protocols like I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and I/O expansion.
Multiple Sensors and Modules: with popular Arduino sensors and modules, AI-HUB makes learning more engaging and relevant.
Programming skill: AI-HUB designed for learning the undamental programming skill of C++ and control of multi-robot systems, helping students
focus more on problem-solving, and understanding the core concepts.
Project Cards: offer step-by-step instructions and practical examples for various experiments, and fostering a hands-on, learn-by-doing approach.
Textbook: completes with detailed experiment guidelines and allied with the project cards. It is a great resource for educators, helping them integrate AI-HUB into their curricula and create hands-on learning experiences for their students.
Product Size: 25X19X10 cm (9.8X7.5X4.0 inch)
Product Weight: 750g (1.6 lb)
Package Size: 30X25X15cm (11.8X9.8X6.0inch)
Interface of AI-HUB Expansion Board
Th expansion board is specially designed by Wlkata for smart Factory, which is based on Arduino MEGA 2560. It support communication between UART and RS485 and can easily and efficiently implement the task allocation and control of multiple Mirobot and other robots supporting Arduino.
✔️Compatible with UART, RS485, WIFI, Bluetooth
✔️Open APIs for any level of customization support
✔️Designed for communication of multiple Mirobots, E4, and any sensors and robots supporting Arduino