Robotics Training Cell - Wlkata Mirobot AI Automatic Sorting Line
Learns The AI Vision-Empowered Robotics Automation Technology
The AI Automatic Sorting Production Line comprises an AI Vision Set, two robotic arms, a conveyor belt set, and a master control unit integrated with a slider block. The vision set dynamically identifies the target object and enables intelligent sorting with the robotic arm.
This production line enhances students' practical ability to build AI-driven automation systems during experiments. Furthermore, the identification type can be changed to other items to create more complex application scenarios and improve innovation and development abilities.
WLKATA Product Warranty Policy
I. General Principle
Any Wlkata education products that are purchased legally or obtained for free through operational activities, if found defective, have access to the warranty service provided by Wristline Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Wlkata) or Wlkata-authorized agents.
(1) 1-Year Warranty for Wlkata robotic arm,
(2) 3-Month, 6-Month, or 1 Year-Warranty for According Spare Parts
(3) Consumables Not Covered Under Warranty
III. Proof for Warranty
(1) Purchase Invoice: the sales invoice issued by Wlkata or an authorized agent.
(2) Ex-Factory Date: ex-factory date is the date the product leaves the factory, which can be acquired through Wlkata serial number. If a customer fails to provide a valid invoice or related proof, the delivery date from China is the start of warranty date, which means if your goods was delivered on August 1st, 2022, the start of warranty date from August 1st, 2022 to July 31st 2023.
IV. Scope of Free Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under free warranty.
(1) Be able to provide valid proof and confirm that during the warranty period, there are non-human performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(2) Have already paid for warranty extension and confirm that during the warranty extension period, there are non-human-caused performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(3) After customers have paid for the warranty, Wlkata provides a 90-day warranty for the replacement parts.
V. Scope of Paid Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under paid warranty.
(1) The product exceeds the warranty period;
(2) Unable to provide proof for warranty and valid invoice, except those that can be proved within the warranty period;
(3) The content on the warranty proof is altered or does not match the physical identification of the product;
(4) Product failures caused by a lack of proper use and maintenance according to the user manual;
(5) Product failures caused by disassembly, maintenance, modification unauthorized by Wlkata;
(6) Improper use including immersion in liquid, dampness, mold, insect damage or animal chew;
(7) Damage caused by force majeure.
VI. Shipping Costs
(1) Wlkata bears the back-and-forth shipping costs incurred within the scope of free warranty.
(2) Wlkata bears the shipping costs of sending back the repaired products incurred within the scope of paid warranty.
VII. Warranty Extension Policy
Wlkata supports paid warranty extension when a customer wants it. How much the warranty extension costs and how long it lasts shall be subject to the negotiation between Wlkata and the customer.
Tel: +1 201 682 9753
IX. Interpretation of Warranties
Wlkata reserves the final right to interpret and modify this warranty policy. Without informing its customers, Wlkata has the right to make necessary changes to all warranty information, product performance and specifications, all of which shall be subject to the latest notice on Wlkata official website: www.wlkata.com
WLKATA Shipping, Return and Refund Policy
- Complimentary ground shipping within 7-21 business days
- Purchases are delivered in their original packages inside the corrugated cardboard boxes, with the exception of certain items
WLKATA accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, , Apple Pay, Visa Electron. - PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed.
Order return and refund policy:
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment delivery date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns. Shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
WLKATA MIROBOT AI AUTOMATIC SORTING LINE
Compatible with Mirobot
Easy installation and work with Mirobot
Programmable by C++ via Arduino
A complete textbook for educators and learners is included in the training cell
Uses the WLKATA AI Vision Set to perform visual recognition and sorting tasks.
What Is In The Set
1. WLkata Mirobot Professional Kit X 1
2. WLkata Mirobot Education Kit X 1
3. Bottom plate X 1
4. Conveyor belt X 1
5. AI Vision Set X 1
6. Main control box X 1
7. Color block accessories (includes color sorting stand & color blocks) X 1
8. A flash disk with document, code and textbook of the AI Automatic Sorting Production Line (includes experiment textbook for educators, source code, installation handbook, PPT quick start guide, demonstration videos ) X 1
Note: The textbook is in digital version, see info in below.
WLkata Mirobot Professional Kit X 1 & Education Kit X 1:
375*335*290mm (14.8*13.6*11.5inch) each kit
Kit Box of AI Automatic Sorting Production Line X 1: 290*175*95mm (11.4*6.9*3.7inch)
Wlkata Conveyor Belt Set X 1: 720*260*85mm (29*11*3.5 Inch)
Wlkata AI Vision Set X 1: 500*400*95mm (20*16*4 Inch)
Acrylic Bottom Plate X 1: 825*520*30mm (32.4*20.5*1.2inch)
Total Weight Of The Above Packages:
23kg (51 lbs)
TEXTBOOK OF AI AUTOMATIC SORTING LINE
Textbook | Learning Objectives |
Part A: Understanding the essential concepts of 6-axis robotic arm structure, function and control:
- -Robotic arm D-H parameters
-Robotic arm coordinate mode
-Robotic arm end effector
-Electrical parameters of robotic arm;
-Command (Blockly, G-code and C++ via arduino)
-Robot arm control logic
Part B: Understanding and practicing the smart factory technology concepts :
- -Multi-device Collaborative Communication
-Robotics and Visual Communication
- -Camera Calibration: Master Calibration Method of Visual Camera, Calculation Methods of Robot Coordinate System, and Visual Coordinate System
| Textbook Outline |
I Product overview and funtion
II Production line installation instructions
III Operation instructions
IV Production Line Debugging
V AI Automatic Sorting project practices (each of them is detailed with experimental objective, experimental instrument, and experimental procedure):
- Project 1: Robotic arm teaching programming
Project 2: Communication of Arduino and RS485
Project 3: Arduino and Infrared Sensors
Project 4: Conveyor Belt Control
Project 5: OpenMV Vision Application
VI Additional documents:
- -Shipping list
- -Development documents ( G code instruction set user manual; Ardurino Mirobot library; firmware upgrade package)
- -Software installation package
- -Daily operation and precautions manual
- -PPT slides for educator
- - And more...
WLKATA MIROBOT AI AUTOMATIC SORTING LINE
⚙️ Technical Parameters, Control And Software