WLKATA Mirobot Robotic Arm
Learning Robotics Engineering
|Easy-to-use and powerful, WLKATA Mirobot is a professional grade tool allowing students and researchers to simulate and start fashioning real-world robotic and AIoT uses in a test setting right on a desktop.|
WLKATA Product Warranty Policy
I. General Principle
Any Wlkata education products that are purchased legally or obtained for free through operational activities, if found defective, have access to the warranty service provided by Wristline Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Wlkata) or Wlkata-authorized agents.
(1) 1-Year Warranty for Wlkata robotic arm,
(2) 3-Month, 6-Month, or 1 Year-Warranty for According Spare Parts
(3) Consumables Not Covered Under Warranty
III. Proof for Warranty
(1) Purchase Invoice: the sales invoice issued by Wlkata or an authorized agent.
(2) Ex-Factory Date: ex-factory date is the date the product leaves the factory, which can be acquired through Wlkata serial number. If a customer fails to provide a valid invoice or related proof, the delivery date from China is the start of warranty date, which means if your goods was delivered on August 1st, 2022, the start of warranty date from August 1st, 2022 to July 31st 2023.
IV. Scope of Free Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under free warranty.
(1) Be able to provide valid proof and confirm that during the warranty period, there are non-human performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(2) Have already paid for warranty extension and confirm that during the warranty extension period, there are non-human-caused performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(3) After customers have paid for the warranty, Wlkata provides a 90-day warranty for the replacement parts.
V. Scope of Paid Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under paid warranty.
(1) The product exceeds the warranty period;
(2) Unable to provide proof for warranty and valid invoice, except those that can be proved within the warranty period;
(3) The content on the warranty proof is altered or does not match the physical identification of the product;
(4) Product failures caused by a lack of proper use and maintenance according to the user manual;
(5) Product failures caused by disassembly, maintenance, modification unauthorized by Wlkata;
(6) Improper use including immersion in liquid, dampness, mold, insect damage or animal chew;
(7) Damage caused by force majeure.
VI. Shipping Costs
(1) Wlkata bears the back-and-forth shipping costs incurred within the scope of free warranty.
(2) Wlkata bears the shipping costs of sending back the repaired products incurred within the scope of paid warranty.
VII. Warranty Extension Policy
Wlkata supports paid warranty extension when a customer wants it. How much the warranty extension costs and how long it lasts shall be subject to the negotiation between Wlkata and the customer.
Tel: +1 201 682 9753
IX. Interpretation of Warranties
Wlkata reserves the final right to interpret and modify this warranty policy. Without informing its customers, Wlkata has the right to make necessary changes to all warranty information, product performance and specifications, all of which shall be subject to the latest notice on Wlkata official website: www.wlkata.com
WLKATA Shipping, Return and Refund Policy
- Complimentary ground shipping within 7-21 business days
- Purchases are delivered in their original packages inside the corrugated cardboard boxes, with the exception of certain items
WLKATA accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, , Apple Pay, Visa Electron. - PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed.
Order return and refund policy:
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment delivery date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns. Shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
About The Product
This Professional Kit includes everything in the Education Kit , plus a wireless Bluetooth controller. The Bluetooth robot controller is a simple way for beginners learning control Mirobot, and is looked and functioned like a real industrial robot pendant.
Lightweight Fully-assembled Device:
With ABS Engineering plastic as the outer shell material and weight only 1.5kg, Mirobot is a portable robotic arm that great for your AI robotics projects.
Various Intelligent Control Methods:
Mirobot supports PC, Mirobot Bluetooth Controller and APP control.
The repeated positioning accuracy is 0.2mm, which makes it ideal for education purpose and light-duty tasks.
Multifunctional Box (Extension Module):
Extend communication interface, supporting WIFI, BT Bluetooth, RS485 communication protocols. (2021 new feature!)
Read more about the Multifunctional Box here:
What Is In The Set
1. WLKATA Mirobot robot arm X 1
2. Power supply & high-speed USB cable & IDC cable X 1
3. Pen holding X 1
4. Micro servo gripper module X 1
5. Pneumatic set (Including pneumatic box, suction cup, two-finger gripper, three-finger soft gripper) X 1
6. Multifunctional box ( Extension Module )X 1
7. Mirobot caliberation board and Mecha sticker X 1
8. Handbook X 1
9. Wireless Bluetooth controller X 1
Package Size: 375*335*290mm (14.8*13.6*11.5inch)
Package Weight: 5.9kg (13.0 lbs)
Full Description Of Mirobot Robotic Arm
Get started with Mirobot Education Kit
* Additional resources for makers and eduators :
⚙️ Technical Parameters, Control And Software
Basic Parameters :
|Number of axes||6+1|
|Maximum payload (movement near desktop)||400g|
|Base dimensions||Diameter 160mm|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||0.2mm|
|Type of the six joints||High accuracy stepping motor + reducer|
|Axis Motion Parameters :
|(Load 160g)||1-axis: -110° ~ +160° maximum speed 85°/s|
|2-axis: -35° ~ +70° maximum speed 60°/s
|3-axis: -120° ~ +60° maximum speed 65°/s
|4-axis: -180° ~ +180° maximum speed 200°/s
|5-axis: -200° ~ +30° maximum speed 200°/s
|6-axis: -360° ~ +360° maximum speed 450°/s
|Control and Software :|
|Communication interface||USB/ WIFI / Bluetooth / PLC (RS485)|
|Software||WLKATA Studio, Python, G code, GRBL controller 3.6, Blockly, Scratch Graphic Programming|
|Multifunctional Extender Box: .||
Screen Size: 1.3 inch OLED
|Supporting Serial over USB, WIFI, BT Bluetooth, RS485|
|Chip: Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 Single-Core Processor 168MHz
|Other Specs :|
|Power supply voltage||100 V- 240 V, 50/60 HZ|
|Power input||12V / 4A DC|
|Working environment||-10°C~ 60°C|
|Net weight (robotic arm)||1.5KG|
|Material||Aluminum alloy, ABS engineering plastics|
|Pen holder||Range: 7~10mm|
|Servo Gripper||Range: 0~30mm; Torque: 0.6 Kg/cm|
|Pneumatic Suction Cups
||Suction Cup Diameter: 12mm; Pressure: -60Kpa|
|Three-finger Soft Gripper||Range: 5~40mm; Pressure: -60/120Kpa|
Bluetooth Controller :