Robotics Training Cell - Wlkata Mirobot Fruit Picking Line
Cultivates The Application Thinking Of Robotics & Sensor Technology In The Field Of Agriculture
At present, many national research institutes and universities are conducting research on agricultural harvesting. The fruit picking production line mainly combines the small industrial prototype 6-axis desktop robot arm and color recognition module and realizes the fruit picking and sorting process through the mechanical arm picking and sensor recognition.
This set of production lines mainly cultivates the application thinking of robot and sensor technology in the field of agriculture and provides support for learning and research in the field of smart agriculture.
WLKATA Product Warranty Policy
I. General Principle
Any Wlkata education products that are purchased legally or obtained for free through operational activities, if found defective, have access to the warranty service provided by Wristline Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Wlkata) or Wlkata-authorized agents.
(1) 1-Year Warranty for Wlkata robotic arm,
(2) 3-Month, 6-Month, or 1 Year-Warranty for According Spare Parts
(3) Consumables Not Covered Under Warranty
III. Proof for Warranty
(1) Purchase Invoice: the sales invoice issued by Wlkata or an authorized agent.
(2) Ex-Factory Date: ex-factory date is the date the product leaves the factory, which can be acquired through Wlkata serial number. If a customer fails to provide a valid invoice or related proof, the delivery date from China is the start of warranty date, which means if your goods was delivered on August 1st, 2022, the start of warranty date from August 1st, 2022 to July 31st 2023.
IV. Scope of Free Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under free warranty.
(1) Be able to provide valid proof and confirm that during the warranty period, there are non-human performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(2) Have already paid for warranty extension and confirm that during the warranty extension period, there are non-human-caused performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(3) After customers have paid for the warranty, Wlkata provides a 90-day warranty for the replacement parts.
V. Scope of Paid Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under paid warranty.
(1) The product exceeds the warranty period;
(2) Unable to provide proof for warranty and valid invoice, except those that can be proved within the warranty period;
(3) The content on the warranty proof is altered or does not match the physical identification of the product;
(4) Product failures caused by a lack of proper use and maintenance according to the user manual;
(5) Product failures caused by disassembly, maintenance, modification unauthorized by Wlkata;
(6) Improper use including immersion in liquid, dampness, mold, insect damage or animal chew;
(7) Damage caused by force majeure.
VI. Shipping Costs
(1) Wlkata bears the back-and-forth shipping costs incurred within the scope of free warranty.
(2) Wlkata bears the shipping costs of sending back the repaired products incurred within the scope of paid warranty.
VII. Warranty Extension Policy
Wlkata supports paid warranty extension when a customer wants it. How much the warranty extension costs and how long it lasts shall be subject to the negotiation between Wlkata and the customer.
Tel: +1 201 682 9753
IX. Interpretation of Warranties
Wlkata reserves the final right to interpret and modify this warranty policy. Without informing its customers, Wlkata has the right to make necessary changes to all warranty information, product performance and specifications, all of which shall be subject to the latest notice on Wlkata official website: www.wlkata.com
WLKATA Shipping, Return and Refund Policy
- Complimentary ground shipping within 7-21 business days
- Purchases are delivered in their original packages inside the corrugated cardboard boxes, with the exception of certain items
WLKATA accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, , Apple Pay, Visa Electron. - PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed.
Order return and refund policy:
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment delivery date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns. Shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
WLKATA MIROBOT FRUIT PICKING LINE
Compatible with Mirobot
Easy installation and work with Mirobot
Programmable by C++ via Arduino
A complete textbook for educators and learners is included in the training cell
A RGB color sensor for recognizing the color of the different fruits
About The Product
The Fruit Picking Line is designed for an easy installation of WLKATA Mirobot on the plate. The base is made by acrylic panel and manufactured to ensure stable performance during robotic working.
What Is In The Set
1. WLkata Mirobot Professional Kit X 1
2. Bottom plate X 1
3. Color sensor module X 1
4. Fruit tree kit (fruit tree, fruits in different colors and shapes, cup) X 1 package
6. Main control box X 1
7. A flash disk with document, code and textbook of the Fruit Picking Line (includes experiment textbook for educators, source code, installation handbook, PPT quick start guide, demonstration videos ) X 1
Note: The textbook is in digital version, see info in below.
WLkata Mirobot Professional Kit X 1:
Kit Box of Wlkata Mirobot Fruit Picking Line X 1:
Acrylic Bottom Plate X 1:
Total Weight Of The Above Packages:
9kg (20 lbs)
TEXTBOOK OF WLKATA MIROBOT FRUIT PICKING LINE
| Learning Objectives |
Part A: Understanding the essential concepts of 6-axis robotic arm structure, function and control:
- -Robotic arm structure
-Robotic arm D-H parameters
-Robotic arm coordinate mode
-Robotic arm end effector
-Electrical parameters of robotic arm;
-Robotic arm basic control
-Command (Blockly, G-code and C++ via arduino)
-Robot arm programming control logic
Part B: Understanding and practicing the smart factory technology concepts :
- -Sorting technology
-Principles of RGB color sensor technology
-Robotic communication with microcontroller
| Textbook Outline |
I Product overview and funtion
II Production line installation instructions
III Operation instructions
IV Production Line Debugging
V Fruit picking project practices (each of them is detailed with experimental objective, experimental instrument, and experimental procedure):
- Project 1: Robot arm teaching programming
Project 2: Communication of Arduino
Project 3: How to use color sensor
Project 4: Fruit Picking and Classification
VI Additional documents:
- -Shipping list
- -Development documents ( G code instruction set user manual; Ardurino Mirobot library; firmware upgrade package)
- -Software installation package
- -Daily operation and precautions manual
- -PPT slides for educator
- - And more...
WLKATA MIROBOT FRUIT PICKING LINE
⚙️ Technical Parameters, Control And Software